SRCF IS TURNING 3!!! Join in on the celebration of our 3rd Anniversary on Saturday, October, 17 at 7 pm at Swamp Rabbit CrossFit.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO COME UP WITH 3 TO 5 TRIVIA QUESTIONS FOR US TO USE AT THE 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY. PLEASE KEEP IT TRIVIA DEALING WITH SRCF & CROSSFIT.
QUESTION: WHO HAS THE HEAVIEST BENCH PRESS?
A. RICK TIMMONS
B. BABY DIBO #3
C. WILLIAM TIMMONS
D. BABY MOON #1
ANSWER: A. RICK TIMMONS
QUESTION: WHAT WAS THE 1ST WORKOUT AT SRCF?
ANSWER: C. BLAKE
QUESTION: WHO WAS THE FEMALE CHAMPION OF THE 2012 CROSSFIT GAMES?
A. ANNIE THORISDOTTIR
B. ANNIE SAKAMOTO
C. CAMILLE LEBLANC-BAZINET
D. SAM BRIGGS
ANSWER: A. ANNIE THORISDOTTIR
*THERE IS A BOX AT THE FRONT DESK FOR YOU TO DROP TRIVIA QUESTIONS.
FIREBREATHER WEEK 2
- Attend at least 5 scheduled classes per week for 4 consecutive weeks at Swamp Rabbit CrossFit. Sept 14- Oct 11.
- You cannot attend more than 3 consecutive classes Monday- Sunday. Week starts fresh on Monday. Example-Working out M-TH with no rest is not allowed and will disqualify you
- You cannot participate in multiple CrossFit classes per day. Specialty classes do not count for or against you.
- Accumulate a 2,500 Meter Row each week. Split work as needed. (Any rowing done in class does not count towards the 2,500M)
- You have 1 and only 1 opportunity to make up a missed class the entire 4 weeks. Rowing an additional 10K will make up for that class.
- Sign in with class time each day on the sheet at the front desk.
WIN the famous, coveted Firebreather T-shirt and $25 account credit towards merchandise!
Every minute on the minute for 30 minutes perform:
If you fall behind the clock keep going for 30 minutes and see how many rounds you can complete
*Compare to 8/28/15
Snatch balance 3-3-3-3-3 reps
EMOM x 16
Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
155-lb. squat cleans
5 reps 5 burpees, jumping over the barbell
Clean, 1 rep
Bench press, 1 rep
Overhead squat, 1 rep
*Clean is from the ground, power or squat
25 step-ups with 45-lb. dumbbells to 24-inch box
As many rounds & reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
10 goblet squats
10 kbs (Russian)
10 abmat sit-ups
We are having a Fundamentals Running Clinic!
Your choice of the following dates,
October 3rd, October 17th, and November 14th at 9 am and Mobility for runners at 10 am.